- Adult Visitation and PICU- Monday, Wednesday, Saturday 6:30 p.m.–7:30 pm
- Youth Visitation Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 6:30 p.m.–7:30 p.m.
The Ross Institute for Trauma Visitation:
- Monday through Sunday 7:30 p.m.–8:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday 2:30 p.m.–3:45 p.m.
Please note that ONLY TWO VISITORS are allowed per patient. Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes prior to visitation. The group will leave promptly at the start time.
Visitors arriving after the group has been taken back will have to wait until an available team member is able to come get them.
No visitors under the age of 12 are allowed without prior consent from the house supervisor.
Military Program Visitation:
- Sunday through Saturday 5:30pm-6:30pm
- Special visitation times can be arranged as needed.