Serving North Texas and surrounding areas, UBH Denton has provided a range of programs treating mental health illnesses and substance abuse issues since 2005. Our inpatient and outpatient psychiatric services offer supportive and compassionate care for adolescents and adults with specialty programs that are tailored to meet the needs of our patients.
To provide quality healthcare services that patients recommend to family and friends, physicians prefer for their patients and employees are proud of.
Statement of Principles
- Provide timely, professional, effective and efficient service to all customers.
Continuous Improvement in Measurable Ways
- Identify key needs and assess how well we meet those needs.
- Continuously improve services and measure progress.
- Hire talented and driven people.
- Increase skills through training and experience.
- Provide opportunities for growth within UHS.
Ethical and Fair Treatment for All
- We are committed to fairness and trust with our patients, physicians and employees.
- We conduct our business according to the highest ethical standards.
- Work together to provide ever-improving customer service.
- Our team approach supersedes traditional departmental organization and creates a true customer focus.
- People at all levels of the organization participate in decision-making and process improvement.
- Never lose sight of the fact that we provide care and comfort to people in need.
- Patients and families who rely upon us receive respectful and dignified treatment at all times.
Innovation in Service Delivery
- Invest in the development of new and better ways of delivering our services.
If you or someone you know needs help, contact us to schedule an assessment at 940-320-8100 or through our online form.