Keeping you and our community healthy and safe, as well as maintaining mental well-being, have always been and remain our top priorities. As we face challenges presented by COVID-19, we also strive to provide the care and support you and your family need to stay healthy — physically, mentally and emotionally.
What is Telehealth?
Quality Care at Your Convenience
Simply put, Telehealth enables you to remotely connect with clinicians for healthcare services and information by phone, tablet or computer. Utilizing user-friendly, HIPAA-compliant video and communications technology, this service allows you to see and speak with a doctor, nurse or therapist just as you would during an in-person consultation — all in real time, respectful of social distancing practices, and from your own home, office or anywhere you may be.
- Fast access to a UHS-credentialed provider for assessment, advice, education, intervention and monitoring, such as:
- Call with Doctor or Nurse
- Video Visit with Doctor or Nurse
- Individual Behavioral Health Video Session with Therapist
- Group Behavioral Health Video Session
Eligibility for Telehealth will depend on your medical or behavioral health condition and geographic location and ultimately will be determined by your provider.
For more information regarding medical eligibility, insurance coverage, and any out of pocket costs, please contact your provider.
Services Available with Telehealth at UBH Denton
- The Ross Institute for Trauma Virtual Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) – Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- The Ross Institute for Trauma Virtual Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) – Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Adult Behavioral Health Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Adult Behavioral Health Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Adolescent IOP and Tele Assessments starting the week of May 18th
Colin Ross, MD provides a cognitive therapy session each Monday.
Please contact our Intake Department for up to the minute information at 940-539-4989.