Adolescent Inpatient Services
The adolescent inpatient program at UBH Denton offers crisis stabilization services for youth ages 13 to 17 in a safe and secure environment. We offer age-appropriate interventions featuring core principles such as safety planning, self-esteem, anger management, conflict resolution, interpersonal relationship skills, appropriate expression of emotion, management stress, anxiety, and depressive symptoms.
Throughout adolescent inpatient programming, teens will receive group therapy, family therapy, and a range of activity therapy groups based on their individualized treatment needs. A treatment team of psychiatrists, therapists, physicians, and nurses will developed an individualized treatment plan to ensure maximum therapeutic success throughout the teens stay.
Added value services for UBH Denton adolescents include:
- Yoga Therapy
- Music Therapy
- Pet Therapy Groups
- Basketball Court
- Outdoor Recreation
- Game Room
Warning Signs of Mental Health Condition:
- Feeling sad or withdrawn for more than 2 weeks.
- Trying to harm or kill oneself or making plans to do so.
- Out-of-control behaviors that cause harm to self or others.
- Sudden overwhelming fear for no reason.
- Significant weight loss or gain.
- Severe mood swings that cause problems in relationships.
- Repeated use of drugs or alcohol.
- Drastic changes in behavior, personality, or sleeping habits.
- Extreme Difficulty concentrating.
If your teen is struggling, call UBH Denton today at 940-320-8100 for a free and confidential assessment.