Mission Statement, Vision
To provide quality healthcare services that: PATIENTS recommend to family and friends, PHYSICIANS prefer for their patients, PURCHASERS select for their clients, EMPLOYEES are proud of, and INVESTORS seek for long-term returns.
Statement of Principles
- Provide timely, professional, effective and efficient service to all customers.
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT IN MEASURABLE WAYS
- Identify key needs and assess how well we meet those needs.
- Continuously improve services and measure progress.
- Hire talented and driven people.
- Increase skills through training and experience.
- Provide opportunities for growth within UHS.
ETHICAL AND FAIR TREATMENT OF ALL
- We are committed to fairness and trust with our patients, the physicians, purchasers of our services, and employees.
- We conduct our business according to the highest ethical standards.
- Work together to provide ever-improving customer service.
- Our team approach supersedes traditional departmental organization and creates a true customer focus.
- People at all levels of the organization participate in decision-making and process improvement.
- Never lose sight of the fact that we provide care and comfort to people in need.
- Patients and families who rely upon us receive respectful and dignified treatment at all times.
INNOVATION IN SERVICE DELIVERY
- Invest in the development of new and better ways of delivering our services.